Features of Trotec units include:
- High-performance air purification and virus filtration
- Fully automatic room heating with or without HEPA air purification
- Decontamination rooms in hospitals, ambulance and fire stations
- Thermal decontamination of rooms and surfaces
- Thermal decontamination of respiratory masks and personal protective equipment
- Professional pest control
The H14 HEPA filter used by Trotec
This special heat-resistant filter (4) is exclusively made by Trotec and is characterized by a high separation efficiency of 99.995 % for particle sizes of 0.1 to 0.2 µm.
The efficiency of this filter ensures that 99.995 of 100.000 microparticles floating in the air will be effectively filtered. Viral strains such as SARS-Cov, MERS-CoV or SARS-CoV-2 show similar particle sizes.
Recent studies have specified the particle size of a Coronavirus to 120 to 160 nanometres (0.12 to 0.16 µm). That's why these particle sizes can be effectively filtered with the high-performance H14 filter, especially because viruses in the air tend to accumulate with saliva or suspended matters, forming larger aerosol conglomerates.